Qwest Mechanical began installing and servicing commercial and industrial heating, ventilation and cooling systems in 1999. More than 16 years later, Qwest has grown to become one of the leading HVAC, refrigeration and plumbing suppliers in Northeast Ohio.
In addition to an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Qwest has also earned national certification as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). This is a very important distinction for the company, and it also helps our customers demonstrate their commitment to supplier and vendor diversity programs.
Some of the services Qwest provides include:
- Designing, installing and servicing commercial and industrial heating, ventilation and cooling systems of all sizes.
- Managing outdoor air requirements for healthy indoor air quality.
- Optimizing refrigeration equipment such as walk in coolers and freezers, ice machines and more.
- Full plumbing services, including new construction design build and remodeling.
- Preventative maintenance and service agreements.
Customers count on Qwest to deliver efficient systems and quality service every time.